Boarding Schools in Ahmadabad, Gujarat
The Boarding Schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat prepares students for tomorrow so that they can compete with the future world by creating new challenges
By exploring one’s capabilities through scholastic and co-scholastic activities. The Boarding Schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat helps children to be confident and independent by building self- confidence, enthusiasm, self-discipline.
The Boarding Schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat helps in developing practical skills rather than the accumulation of information. Most part of the curriculum teaches moral values which helps the children achieve success in both the material and spiritual spheres of life. With centrally air-conditioned IT Centre and well-qualified teachers in all subjects The Boarding Schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat motivates students to come out from their shells and face the world with open arms.
With the concept of the smart classroom the teaching process in The Boarding Schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat involves much more interactive classes having games to create interest among the students regarding different subjects. Classrooms are designed in such way that it can also be used to conduct meetings & seminars for the students and staff.
Digital Library along with 20000 books on wide range of topics is one of the facilities provided at The Boarding Schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The library has reference books, support material, fictions, story books, biographies, encyclopedias etc. Students are allowed to visit the library once in a week and also during the breaks and the activity period.
Some of the Boarding Schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat also publishes monthly and weekly school’s magazine. Student’s contribution is the most important part of students are the soul of the schools and are well aware of their needs and any kind of improvement. It also enhances the skills of writing and collecting information making them the future Journalists.
At the Boarding Schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat teacher focuses on the areas of:
- Understanding and capacity of the child Individually
- Encouraging positive attitude and temperament in the learner
- Using different types of learning styles
- Creating favorable learning environment inside and outside the classroom
- Utilization of technology, multimedia aids, and other resources
- The debate, brainstorming sessions, role play, questioning techniques, cooperative learning, field visits, projects, seminars, group discussions, workshops & discipline
The Boarding Schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat make students aware of the social environment by making them responsible and a disciplined person. These characters also help to develop character and personality of each student. With strong academics and many extra and co-curricular activities The Boarding Schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat prepares the students to face competitive examinations.
Some of the features of The Boarding Schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat are listed below:
- Well qualified and trained teachers from all over the country
- Schools affiliated with CBSE, ICSE and state board provides a strong academic base along with changing the syllabus
- Extracurricular and co-curricular activities are also taken of well care
Extracurricular activities are:
- Foreign Language Courses
Co-curricular activities are:
- Essay Writing
- Art and craft
- Sports for over-all development of the body is one of the top-most priority of the teachers present at the Boarding Schools in Ahmadabad, Gujarat.
- The Boarding Schools in Ahmadabad, Gujarat encourages the students to play cricket, badminton.volleyball, football, kabaddi etc
- For students the Boarding Schools in Ahmadabad, Gujarat provides separate hostels for boys and girls fitted with AC and separate beds cupboards for each and every student
- The Boarding Schools in Ahmadabad, Gujarat has a mess where breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served. The Boarding Schools in Ahmadabad, Gujarat do not compromise with the quality of food. Hygienic and fresh vegetables along with pulses and cereals are served at the mess of The Boarding Schools in Ahmadabad, Gujarat.
- The Boarding Schools in Ahmadabad, Gujarat also provides bus facilities. The buses are run by trained bus drivers and conductors who have mobile accessibility.
Ahmedabad- India’s first UNESCO World Heritage City
With the capital city at Gujarat, Ahmadabad has 7,650,000 populations making it the seventh most populous in India. It has a literacy rate of 89.62% with Gujarati the official language and Hindi, English and Gujarati the medium of instructions in schools.
Feel free to visit our portal www.yourboardingschool.com to get complete information about Fees, Admissions, Basic Infrastructure, Faculty and a lot more about the boarding schools in Ahmadabad.
List of Boarding Schools in Ahmedabad
Sanskardham School Boarding School in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Address- GodhaviBopal – Ambli Road,Near Mani Pur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.Phone : 02717-629000LGPS(1-5):- 02717 – 629010,
Khyati World School Bosrding School in Ahamdabad, Gujarat Address : Thaltej – Shilaj- Rancharda Road, Nandoli, At & Post. Rancharda, Ahmedabad – 382115, Gujarat,
S G V P International School Boarding School in Ahmedabad, Gujarat Address: Nr. SGVP Circle, S-G Highway,, Po: Chandlodiya, Chharodi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
J G International School Boarding school in Ahmedabad, Gujarat Address: Jg Campus, Off Sola Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380061Phone: 079 2749 2315, 079 2740 2583/84/85/86Website: http://www.jginternationalschool.in/