The Boarding Schools in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
Why choose the Boarding Schools in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh:
With warmth and care the Boarding Schools in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh prepares:
- Children to productive individuals with clarity, precision, and independence.
- Inspire children to embrace the challenge and find joy and self-worth through achievement
- With warmth combined with love, the boarding staff in the Boarding School in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh teaches discipline to the students. They let the student know that know they are valued and important.
- The staff is cooperative, friendly and go out of their way to help parents.
- The children at the Boarding Schools in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh grow emotionally, physically, and educationally over the years.
- To identify and nurture individual academic talent.
- To improve the entire personality.
- To offer an education that fosters cultural, physical and ethical dimension.
- To foster spiritual and ethical values, and provide every learner the opportunity of exploring the possibilities of a personal faith in God.
- To uphold good citizenship.
- To cheer concern for others.
- To boost self-confidence and flexibility.
- To arrange for higher education and the world of work.
- To bestow with a high-quality education at reasonable cost.
Below mentioned are some of the well-known boarding schools in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh:
- Chandanvan Public School
- Mount Litera Zee School
- Mount Hill Academy
- Anaita Heritage School
- Shri Randhir Singh International School
- PDD Saraswati Vidya Mandir
- Modern Convent School
- Delhi Public School
- CSKM Public School
- Sukhoi Academy
- Gurukul International School
Have a look at some of the facilities provided by the Boarding Schools in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh:
- The Boarding School in Mathura provides separate hostels wings for boys and girls with cupboard and study table providing an environment for studies. A common room well equipped with T.V., Radio, and other recreating facilities is also present at the Boarding Schools in Mathura.
- The entire hostel is under CCTV surveillance. The hostels also have sufficient emergency exits and fire safety equipments. A trained warden inside the campus to look after the children along with a laundry and housekeeping facility is also there
- A clean and hygienic mess providing a good quality of food along with Milk, fruits, cakes, biscuits, eggs, sandwiches is available at the Boarding Schools in Mathura.
- The Boarding Schools in Mathura has the latest hardware and software along with high-speed Internet connectivity. Apart from computer lab the Boarding Schools in Mathura has Science, social science for conducting experiments on different topics.
- The Boarding School in Mathura provides a number of extracurricular activities starting from music (both classical & western), dance (classical & western), painting, drawing, playing drum, guitar, Synthesizer, Tabla, Congo, and many more musical instruments. The co-curricular activities held at the Boarding Schools in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh includes debate, declamations, dramas; quiz, poetry recitation, essay writing, art and craft, music, photography, gardening, and painting are also important etc.
- Medical Checkups on regular basis is done to the students. Visits of a doctor on regular are also done in order to maintain a healthy environment inside the campus.
- Digital Library along with smart classrooms fitted with LCDs, Projector, and audio-visual equipment is one of the key features at the Boarding Schools in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. The library at the Boarding Schools in Mathura has enough number of reference book, fiction, non-fiction, biographies, dictionaries, science-fiction, magazines and journals. A well-trained librarian looks after the library and also help the students to chose their related books.
- For physical development of a student sports again remain one of the most important activities at the Boarding Schools in Mathura. For the interested candidate the schools offer outdoor sports like cricket, football, basketball, semi-Olympic size swimming pool, volleyball, badminton and also some indoor sports like table tennis, chess, karate, carom etc.
- In order to grow mentally yoga, exercise, meditation and gym facilities are also necessary and the Boarding Schools in Mathura provides students with all the above-required facilities.
- The Boarding Schools in Mathura also conducts educational trips and excursion for the students studying there and celebrates national holidays, days and festivals like Independence Day, Republic Day, Father’s Day, and Mother’s Day.
- Keeping in mind about the security of the students the Boarding Schools in Mathura provides bus facilities for the students to move inside and outside the campus in case of emergency.
City’s Outline- Mathura
Mathura, the Janma Bhoomi of Lord Krishna is a sacred city for the Hindus. It is located in northern India. The oldest memorial tower is Sati Burj which is a monument of the 16th century. A black-marble idol of Lord Krishna is present in the Dwarkadhish Temple. The literacy rate in Mathura is 72.65% and the official language is Hindi.
The portal www.yourboardingschool.com is enough to provide complete details about Fees, Admissions, Basic Infrastructure, Faculty and a lot more about boarding schools in the easiest way. Please, feel free to surf our site for more and more information.
Learn about Boarding Schools in Mathura and find to fill the admission inquiry form to apply at any Boarding School in Mathura. Gather all information you need to know about Boarding Schools in Mathura along with Fees, Address, Admission Procedure.
List of Boarding Schools in Mathura
Mount Hill Academy Boarding School in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh Address: AJAY NAGAR, BALDEO ROAD, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281001 Phone: 093588 55055 Email:
Bhaktivedanta Gurukul and International School Boarding school in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh Address: Bhakti Vedanta Swami Marg, Raman Reti, Raman Reiti, Vrindavan,