Boarding Schools in Nagpur, Maharashtra
Why choose the Boarding Schools in Nagpur, Maharashtra:
With warmth and care the Boarding Schools in Nagpur prepares:
The student mentally, socially, physically and spiritually strong by establishing quality education and exposing the students to the outside challenging world.
Boarding Schools in Nagpur, Maharashtra ensure that the childish nature of all students is channelized towards a holistic development developing qualities like integrity, honesty, trust, tolerance, and compassion, to promote a spirit of inquiry and to foster a scientific temper mingled with humanism.
Along with well-trained teachers, the Boarding schools in Nagpur, Maharashtra helps to develop effective communication skills, confident regarding their academics, literary pursuits, performing arts, fine arts or sports.
Boarding Schools in Nagpur, Maharashtra aims at producing an aesthetically rich, well-grounded individual with values rooted in Indian culture. With warmth combined with love, the boarding staff in the Boarding School in Nagpur, Maharashtra teach discipline to the students. They let the student know that know they are valued and important.
Below mentioned are some of the well-known boarding schools in Nagpur, Maharashtra:
- Jain International School
- The Royal Gondwana Public School
- Adarsh Sanskar Vidhyalaya
- Central Provincial School
- Navyug School A Play School
- Central Provincial School
- Jain International School
- Redkite School
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya
- Modern Convent School
- Delhi Public School
Have a look at some of the facilities provided by the Boarding Schools in Nagpur, Maharashtra:
- The Boarding School in Nagpur has both boys and girls hostels with a cupboard and study table. The Boarding School in Nagpur, Maharashtra has a common room which is fitted with a T.V., Radio, and other recreating facilities providing a relaxing environment to the students.
- The entire hostel is under CCTV surveillance. The hostels also have sufficient emergency exits and fire safety equipment. A trained warden inside the campus to look after the children along with a laundry and housekeeping facility is also there
- A clean and hygienic mess providing a good quality of food along with Milk, fruits, cakes, biscuits, eggs, sandwiches is available at the Boarding Schools in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- The Boarding Schools in Nagpur has the latest hardware and software along with high-speed Internet connectivity. Apart from the computer lab, the Boarding Schools in Nagpur has Science, social science for conducting experiments on different topics.
- The Boarding School in Nagpur, Maharashtra provides a number of extracurricular activities starting from music (both classical & western), dance (classical & western), painting, drawing, playing the drum, guitar, Synthesizer, Tabla, Congo, and many more musical instruments. The co-curricular activities held at the Boarding Schools in Nagpur includes debate, declamations, dramas; quiz, poetry recitation, essay writing, art and craft, music, photography, gardening, and painting are also important etc.
- Medical Checkups on regular basis is done to the students. Visits of a doctor on regular are also done in order to maintain a healthy environment inside the campus.
- Digital Library along with smart classrooms fitted with LCDs, Projector, and audio-visual equipment is one of the key features at the Boarding Schools in Nagpur. The library at the Boarding Schools in Nagpur has enough number of reference books, fiction, non-fiction, biographies, dictionaries, science-fiction, magazines, and journals. A well-trained librarian looks after the library and also helps the students to choose their related books.
- For the physical development of a student sports again remain one of the most important activities at the Boarding Schools in Nagpur. For the interested candidate, the schools offer outdoor sports like cricket, football, basketball, semi-Olympic size swimming pool, volleyball, badminton and also some indoor sports like table tennis, chess, karate, carom etc.
- In order to grow mentally yoga, exercise, meditation and gym facilities are also necessary and the Boarding Schools in Nagpur provides students with all the above-required facilities.
- The Boarding Schools in Nagpur, Maharashtra also conducts educational trips and excursion for the students studying there and celebrates national holidays, days and festivals like Independence Day, Republic Day, Father’s Day, and Mother’s Day.
- Keeping in mind about the security of the students the Boarding Schools in Nagpur provides bus facilities for the students to move inside and outside the campus in case of emergency.
Winter Capital of Maharashtra- Nagpur
Being the major trade center of oranges Nagpur is also known as the Orange City. The population of Nagpur is 2,497,870 making it the 13th largest Indian city.
The literacy rate in Nagpur is 92.38% and the official language is Marathi.
Learn about Boarding Schools in Nagpur and find to fill the admission inquiry form to apply at any Boarding School in Nagpur. Gather all information you need to know about Boarding Schools in Nagpur along with Fees, Address, Admission Procedure.
The portal www.yourboardingschool.com is enough to provide complete details about Fees, Admissions, Basic Infrastructure, Faculty and a lot more about boarding schools in the easiest way. Pls, feel free to surf our site for more and more information.
List of Boarding Schools in Nagpur
The Royal Gondwana Public School Boarding school in Nagpur, Maharashtra Address: Shankarpur, Khapri, Wardha Road, Gotadpanjari Vela Hari Rd, Nagpur, Maharashtra