Boarding Schools in Vadodara, Gujarat
Why choose the Boarding Schools in Vadodara, Gujarat:
The Boarding Schools in Vadodara, Gujarat along with excellent and modern education and sporting infrastructure develops a rich and vibrant life among the students studying here.
The Boarding Schools in Vadodara, Gujarat educates all the students studying here to face the world with flying colors. Apart from classroom studies, the Boarding Schools in Vadodara provides extracurricular and co-curricular activities to the students so that they can become an all-rounder performer.
The teaching method used at the Boarding Schools in Vadodara, Gujarat is the contemporary methods and modern technologies. It also helps the students to develop qualities of tolerance, humility, and compassion along with critical thinking, creativity and leadership qualities.
Learn about Boarding Schools in Vadodara and find to fill the admission inquiry form to apply at any Boarding School in Vadodara. Gather all information you need to know about Boarding Schools in Vadodara along with Fees, Address, Admission Procedure.
Below mentioned are some of the well-known boarding schools in Vadodara, Gujarat:
- Sai Residential School
- Navrachana International School
- VIBGYOR High School
- Royal Rajasthan Public School
- Navrachana International School
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1
- Ambe Vidyalaya
- IIRA International School
- Tree House High School
- Vibrant Waves International Academy
- Don Bosco Boarding
Have a look at some of the facilities provided by the Boarding Schools in Vadodara, Gujarat:
- Boys, girls, and kids have separate hostels with cupboard, study table and attached bathrooms providing an environment similar to the homes of the borders. A common room well equipped with T.V., Radio, Refrigerator and other recreating facilities is also present at the Boarding Schools in Vadodara.
- The entire hostel is under CCTV surveillance. A trained warden inside the campus to look after the children along with a laundry and housekeeping facility is also there
- The Boarding Schools of Vadodara also has power backups such as generators and investors in case of a power cut. The school also provides pocket money to the children deducted from the students Imprest account and disbursed by the House Parent.
- A clean, hygienic and air-cooled dining hall under the supervision of teachers provides 3 full meals a day along with mid-morning and afternoon snacks. Availablity of lunch and the morning snack also adds to the names of the boarding schools in Vadodara.
- The Boarding Schools in Vadodara, Gujarat has a computer lab with high-speed Internet connectivity. Apart from computer labs the Boarding Schools in Vadodara has Science, social science for conducting experiments on different topics.
- The Boarding School in Vadodara provides a number of extracurricular activities starting from music (both classical & western), dance (classical & western), painting, drawing, playing drum, guitar, Synthesizer, Tabla, Congo, and many more musical instruments.
- The co-curricular activities held at the Boarding Schools in Vadodara includes debate, declamations, dramas; quiz, poetry recitation, essay writing, art and craft, music, photography, gardening, and painting are also important etc.
- Medical Checkups on regular basis is done to the students undertrained and professional doctors in order to maintain a healthy environment inside the campus. Using sanitizer is mandatory in and outside the campus of the Boarding Schools in Vadodara.
- Digital Library along with smart classrooms fitted with LCDs, Projector, and audio-visual equipment is one of the key features at the Boarding Schools in Vadodara.
- The library at the Boarding Schools in Vadodara has enough number of reference books, fiction, non-fiction, biographies, dictionaries, science-fiction, magazines and journals.
- For physical development of a student sports again remain one of the most important activities at the Boarding Schools in Vadodara. For the interested candidate the schools offer outdoor sports like cricket, football, basketball, semi-Olympic size swimming pool, volleyball, badminton and also some indoor sports like table tennis, chess, karate, carom etc.
- In order to grow mentally yoga, exercise, meditation and gym facilities are also necessary and the Boarding Schools in Vadodara provides students with all the above-required facilities.
- The Boarding Schools in Vadodara also conducts educational trips and excursion for the students studying there. For the boarders trips and excursions are conducted on a regular basis.
City’s Outline- Vadodara, Gujarat
Earlier known as Baroda, the city of Vadodara has the Kirti Mandir, murals by Nandalal Bose. Eg: Tambekar Wada a 4-story wooden townhouse from Mahabharata epic.
The literacy rate in Vadodara is 85.39% and the official language is Gujarati.
The portal www.yourboardingschool.com is enough to provide complete details about Fees, Admissions, Basic Infrastructure, Faculty and a lot more about boarding schools in the easiest way. Pls, feel free to surf our site for more and more information.
List of Boarding School in Vadodara, Gujarat
Gujarat Public School Boarding School in Gujrat Address: Nr. Kalali Railway Crossing, Off Old Padra Road, Atladra,Vadodara- 390012 PHONE: 0265-2680215 TELEFAX: 0265-2680696
VIBGYOR High School Boarding School in Vadodara, Gujarat Address: Opp. Banco Product, Padra Road, B/H Bhayali Railway Station,, Vadodara, Gujarat 391410Phone: 0265
Ambe Vidyalaya/M. S. Hostel Boarding School in Vadodara, Gujarat Address: Nr. Sama Jakat Naka, Sama-Savli Road, Vadodara, Gujarat 391740 Phone: 0265 655 1115,
Navrachana International School Boarding School in Vadodara, Gujarat Address: Vasna – Bhayli Main Rd, Bhayli, Vadodara, Gujarat 391410Phone: 0265 225 3851/2/3/4Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWesite: http://navrachana.ac.in/ Admissions,
Nalanda International School Boarding School in Vadodara, Gujarat Address: Sevasi-Mahapura Road, Sevasi, Vadodara, Gujarat 391101Phone: 074339 73001E-Mail : email@example.com Website: http://www.nalandaschool.org/ Admissions, Registration, Activities and Facilities