Boarding Schools in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
The Boarding Schools in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh offers a holistic education in a beautifully prepared colorful classroom and play areas with the availability of modern technological tools making education a fun.
Also, the boarding schools in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh emphasizes on developing the qualities of problem-solving, cooperation, mutual respect, a sense of responsibility and collaborative learning among the students.
To boost up the children in order to produce the world leaders the boarding schools in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh inculcates the value of honor, tradition, and discipline.
With the aim to develop children with active and creative minds the boarding schools in Varanasi makes the child spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically strong so that they can act on their own beliefs.
Learn about Boarding Schools in Varanasi and find to fill the admission inquiry form to apply at any Boarding School in Varanasi. Gather all information you need to know about Boarding Schools in Varanasi along with Fees, Address, Admission Procedure.
Top 10 Boarding Schools in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh are listed below:
- Children’s Valley English School
- Rajghat Besan School
- Sunbeam School
- Holy Children’s Public School & Hostel
- Pioneer Sainik School
- Sunbeam Group of Educational Institution
- Holy Children Public School
- Sunflower Academy
- Jeevandeep Group of Educational Institutions
- Ideal Public Academy
Have a look at some of the facilities provided by the Boarding Schools in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh:
- The teachers at the Boarding Schools in Varanasi helps to develop students by providing a student-centric learning, project-based learning, creativity, developing multiple intelligences, Using IC technologies
- Clean and hygienic rooms for boys and girls along with furnitures like cupboard and study provides a relaxing environment to the students studying in the boarding schools in Varanasi. Attached bathrooms and a common room well equipped with T.V., Radio, and other recreating facilities are also present at the Boarding Schools in Varanasi.
- A clean and hygienic mess providing a good quality of food along with Milk, fruits, cakes, biscuits, eggs, sandwiches is available at the Boarding Schools in Varanasi.
- With the latest hi-tech facility, the boarding schools in Varanasi has a Wi-Fi connected campus along with LCDs, Projectors, audio-visual display making the lessons more fun to study, interactive a knowledge-based.
- The Boarding Schools in Varanasi also has a facility of the library with a collection of a large number of reference books, fiction, magazines, journals, story books etc for all the age group.
- Music (both classical & western), dance (classical & western), painting, drawing, playing the drum, guitar, Synthesizer, Tabla, Congo, and many more musical instruments are some of the extracurricular activities provided by the boarding schools in Varanasi.
- The co-curricular activities held at the Boarding Schools in Varanasi includes debate, declamations, dramas; quiz, poetry recitation, essay writing, art and craft, music, photography, gardening, and painting are also important etc.
- For the physical development of a student sports again remain one of the most important activities at the Boarding Schools in Varanasi. For the interested candidate, the schools offer outdoor sports like cricket, football, basketball, semi-Olympic size swimming pool, volleyball, badminton and also some indoor sports like table tennis, chess, karate, carom etc.
- In order to grow mentally yoga, exercise, meditation and gym facilities are also necessary and the Boarding Schools in Varanasi provides students with all the above-required facilities.
- Keeping in mind about the security of the students the Boarding Schools in Varanasi provides bus facilities for the students to move inside and outside the campus in case of emergency.
Spiritual Capital- Varanasi
Varanasi is commonly known as Benaras and is one of the holiest of the seven sacred cities in Hinduism. Varanasi is famous for the muslin, silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Kashi Vishwanath is also present in Varanasi. The literacy rate in Varanasi is 80.12% and the official language is Hindi, English, and Urdu.
For getting more and more information about the different boarding schools in Varanasi feel free to surf our portal www.yourboardingschool.com where one can get enough information about Fees, Admissions, Basic Infrastructure, Faculty and a lot more about boarding schools by sitting anywhere and from any place.
Sunbeam Annapurna Boarding School in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Address: Vidyapeeth Rd, Annapurna Nagar, Varanasi, 221002 Phone: 0542 222 2130 Email: email@example.com Website:
The Aryan International School Boarding School in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Address: B.20/41-B, BHELUPURA, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001 Phone: 0542 329 3892 Email:
Glenhill School Boarding School in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Address: Manduadih, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221103 Phone: 0542 237 0246 Website: http://www.glenhillschool.in/ Admissions, Registration,
Heritage World School Boarding school in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Address: Varanasi Daafi Mughalsarai Bypass NH2, Gram Gauri., 12 KM from Daafi
Holy Children’s Public School & Hostel Boarding school in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Address: Balaji Extension, Bhagwanpur,, Lanka, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Samvid Gurukulam Senior Secondary School Boarding school in Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh Address: Mathura – Vrindavan Marg, Post – Prem Nagar, Vatsalya
Rajghat Besant School Boarding school in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Address: Rajghat Fort, Near Malviya Bridge, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001 Phone: 0542 244