Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar
Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar aims at promoting education within the financial reach of the common man. Also, the Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar aim at providing an over-all development in student’s personality by making them a socially, mentally, physically and spiritually strong so that they become a responsible citizen of the society.
Also, the Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar inculcate the quality of Discipline, Courage, and Integrity amongst the students. With love and care the Boarding Schools in Patna ensure that the students of the institution are:-
- Find themselves eligible to adapt to any environment without any fear
- Capable enough to handle their freedom and leisure without any wastage
- Responsible for their actions
A large number of extracurricular and co-curricular activities are also provided by the Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar.
Learn about Boarding Schools in Patna and find to fill the admission inquiry form to apply at any Boarding School in Patna. Gather all information you need to know about Boarding Schools in Patna along with Fees, Address, Admission Procedure.
List of top 10 Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar are as follows:
- KPS International School
- Shivam Convent
- DY Patil International School
- Francis High School
- Gyan Darshan Public School
- Cambrian Convent Secondary School
- Dev Public School
- Sharon Public School
- Admission Fast
- LA Martiniere World School
- First Step Play School
Facilities provided by the Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar:
- Boys and girls have a separate boarding accommodation provided by the schools. A clean and spacious room having cupboards to keep their belongings, comfortable and cozy bed, sufficient light to study are attached toilets give the students a feel for their own homes.
- A common room to spend a free time is also available for the students. This room has T.V., Radio, and other recreating facilities
- The facilities of the uninterrupted power supply and generator backup attract the parents and the students to reside in the hostels. Also, the entire hostel is under CCTV surveillance. Inside the campus, there is a warden for security purpose. Laundry and housekeeping facility is also available
- The offering of prayers before eating is one of the most important habits practiced in the campus of the Boarding Schools in Patna. Apart from this, a clean and hygienic mess providing a good quality of food along with Milk, fruits, cakes, biscuits, eggs, sandwiches, snacks, soft-drinks and other eatables is available at the Boarding Schools in Patna.
- The Boarding Schools in Patna has large well lit and ventilated classrooms fitted with LCDs, Projector, White Boards, audio-visual displays making it a smart class where a student can have interactive sessions during the classes.
The campus of the Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar has science laboratories, computer lab (one computer for each student provided with high-speed internet connectivity), Art room, Music room, Library and Reading room.
- For an over-all development of a child, many extracurricular activities are also provided at the Boarding Schools in Patna. Listed below are some of the extracurricular and co-curricular activities:
- Music (both classical & western)
- Dance (classical & western)
- English Spoken Classes
- Poetry recitation
- Essay writing
- The Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar has an MI room where the sick students and staffs are attended. Qualified M.B.B.S. doctors are appointed by the Boarding Schools in Patna to give medical attention to the students on a regular basis. A well equipped First-aid box is also available in case of minor injuries due to training, sports, games etc.
- The computerized system of Library along with reference book, fiction, non-fiction, biographies, dictionaries, science-fiction, magazines, and journals of the even foreign edition is available at the Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar. A well-trained librarian looks after the library and also helps the students to choose their related books.
- The Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar also encourages the students to participate in the sports activities available in the school. Some of the sports are:
Cricket, Football, Basketball, Volleyball, chess, carom etc.
- Apart from physical growth, the Boarding Schools in Patna looks after the mental growth of the students enhancing the practice of yoga, exercise, meditation and gym in the students
- The Boarding Schools in Patna also conducts educational trips and excursion for the students studying here.
- Keeping in mind about the security of the students the Boarding Schools in Patna provides bus facilities for the students to move inside and outside the campus in case of emergency. The school has their own buses provided with a first-aid box inside the bus to meet any emergency situation. The bus covers the entire city and also takes the students and the staff for an excursion to different places. Conversion from the bus is allowed after an academic session.
- A Visitor Lounge is also available at the Boarding Schools in Patna to meet with the student or for consulting with the staff to know regarding the performance of the ward.
Sacred city for Sikhs, Patna was the home to many astrologers and scholars including Aryabhatta, Panini, Chanakya. It is the capital city of Bihar with a population of 1.68 million.
The literacy rate in Patna is 70.68%
Official Language: – Hindi
For other queries pls feel free to contact our site www.yourboardingschool.com
Boarding Schools in Patna
Usha Martin World School Boarding Schools in Patna Sohgi More, Near Sampatchak Market, Patna-Gaya Road, P.S: Gopalpur, NH-83 Patna, Bihar
Sharon’s Public School Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar Address: Ram Nagri Road, Ashiyana Nagar Patna – 800025(Bihar) Mobile: +91-9473020600 /
R.P.S. Residential School Boarding Schools in Patna, Bihar Address :- R.P.S. Residential School, Bailey Road (RPS More), Danapur, Patna -801503